Saturday, January 3, 2009

Who am I?

Bet you would like to know that wouldn't you? Sorry to say but I can't answer, and no it is not because I don't want to, it's because I can't. I am so beyond complicated that it would take the entire internet to fully express it, and who really wants to read that much anyways? I can promise you it would be boring by day 3...well maybe 5, I do have my moments of genius.

Here's a little taste of me, and what's to come to this here blog:

I really do love my husband. He’s a bad tempered union electrician, with more redneck than average Joe in him. But I love him. Except for the day’s he tries to convince me that we need to live on 10 acres out in the middle of nowhere, with huntin’ land and goats. And wouldn’t it be nice to make your own jam Baby Doll? Sigh. He’s off that mind set right now, and thankfully he’s quit talking about camping and dog trots too. Though I’m not willing to tempt fate. I’ve made sure to avoid any mention of camo, hound dogs, or Gander Mountain, lest I start him back up again. Lately he’s been set on fixing up old Monte Carlo’s and 80’s trucks. When I asked where he planned to put them while he fixed them, I swear he eyeballed our front yard. I bet the neighbors will love that, but at least it’ll hide the dead grass and dirt that currently occupy it. Beat up old cars...the lawn gnome of rednecks.

Happy reading!
The Redneck Princess

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I could see you on 10 acres running threw the fields with the youngin' ... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sadly so can Steven...I don't think 2 weeks goes by without this conversation coming up!

    ReplyDelete