Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Buzy Bee

That's me, working my busy little stinger off, both literally and figuratively.

I've been doing Weight Watchers for 1 1/2 weeks now (woo hoo). So far I've lost 3lbs (another woo hoo), but I have a looooong way to go. Right now my first goal is to lose 25lbs, so only 22 more to go. Once that happens I'm gettin' me an acoustic guitar. I've always wanted to learn how to play (LOVE how it sounds) so that is my present for my first success, it will also take care of one of my 101 things in 1001 days.

On the writing front, I've finally nailed down my story. Finally! I can not begin to express how wonderful that feels. I've been brainstorming for a while now just unable to really get something good going but I finally have it. I've also found a few literary agencies that I'm interested in, so I'll be doing a little more research into them in the coming months. My goal is to get my ROUGH (as in completley unedited) manuscript completed by the end of July, with the finished product ready to head out by my birthday in October. However, just as long as the rough is done by the end of this year I'll be a happy camper.

Other writing fronts: I had my first article published last week in the FCCJ school paper, and I submitted two articles this time around for the issue coming out February 10. I've also just been given my first assignment for Ice Magazine, a women's ice hockey mag! I am beyond excited about this one! It will be published in the April issue!

There is just so much more but I have a lot to do in the short hour of freedom I get, so until next time...

The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment