Thursday, December 10, 2009

Being Frugal...

The last year has brought about some pretty significant changes in our lives. My husband and I have both lost our jobs, I'm unemployed and going to school full time, he's making half what he was, and we are facing bankruptcy and the loss of many things that make our lives comfortable. So, in an effort to try and lower our outgoing costs I'm looking into saving money and cutting costs anywhere, and in anyway that I can.



By looking up some amazing blogs, and searching the internet high and low for great deals and sites, I've made a huge impact already and I haven't even fully started yet.



If you are looking into starting a savings journey as well, here are a few good places to start...I hope you'll join me on this journey as I change our budgets to fit our changing life.



Coupons.com

Smartsource

Redplum

Proctor Gamble

Frugal Fun and Fortune - blog


No comments:

Post a Comment